The first six months are the "main growth phase". They require high quality protein and nutrients.

The next 6- 12 months require a reduced protein content to help prevent any growth disorders.

Now fully grown, finding the right diet to match their energy requirements is key. 

Now in old age, diets with a lower fat and phosphorus are needed.

Happy Dog

Mini Xs Bali

Feefo logo

From 7 to 18 months

Gluten free

Reduced energy to prevent growth problems

Happy Dog Sensible Mini XS Bali

Complete feed for dogs of small to extra-small breeds.

Tasty chicken with turmeric for very small dogs up to 5 kg. This recipe is gluten-free and tasty to pamper your little gourmet.

Pamper your discerning little gourmet with a choice composition of delicious chicken meat seasoned with valuable turmeric. This gluten-free and tasty recipe with lots of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids will promote a glossy coat and healthy skin for your four-legged friend. Yucca schidigera helps to reduce pet waste odour, while the easily digestible ingredients combined with turmeric support a well-regulated digestion and controlled volume of stools. This is the perfect menu if you want to spoil your pet while still providing a balanced diet. The extra-small biscuits areperfectly adapted to the teeth of extra-small dogs up to 5 kg.

Complete feed for adult dogs of small to extra-small breeds.

  • For increased vitality
  • Gluten-free recipe
  • Filling dietary fibre
  • Helps to reduce pet waste odour


Chicken meat* (27%), rice, rice flour, rice protein, poultry fat, beet pulp* (desugared), linseed, sunflower oil, apple pomace*, hydrolysed liver, cellulose, fish hydrolysate, potassium chloride, canola oil, maize, yeasts*, sodium chloride, seaweed*, chicory powder, yeasts* (extract), yucca schidigera* (0.1%), mussel meat*, turmeric (0.05%), milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch leaves, stinging nettle, camomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, liquorice root, thyme, (total dried herbs: 0.16%); *) dried.

Analytical Constituents:

Crude protein 27.0%, crude fat 16.0%, crude fiber 3.5%, crude ash 8.5%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 1.0%, sodium 0.6%, potassium 0.7%, magnesium 0 , 08%, omega-6 fatty acids 4.0%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.4%


Vitamins / kg: vitamin A (3a672a), vitamin D3 (3a671), Trace elements / kg: iron (iron(II) sulphate monohydrate 3b103), copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405), zinc (zinc oxide 3b603, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 3b606,), manganese (manganese(II) oxide 3b502), iodine (calcium iodate; anhydrous 3b202), selenium (sodium selenite 3b801), Antioxidant; tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils 1b306(i)

Mini Bali dog food